Hello everyone I am thrilled to share with you all that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the fabulous ladies at Les Assorties. I am so excited to be nominated along with so many other amazing and talented bloggers. The award brings together the blogging community and has helped me discover new blogs and helps other bloggers express their personality outside of their posts. As per the rules, here are my ten random facts about me, the answers to the ten questions, the ten people I nominate and their questions.
- I am an only child.
- I am terrified of crocodiles and alligators.
- I love the smell of a new can of tennis balls.
- The first dog I ever had was named Sassie and I currently have three dogs, Sasha, Jameson and Axl.
- I am a devoted New York Giants fan.
- My favorite desserts are French macaroons and cannolis (and anything with chocolate).
- I have been taking French for eleven years and I am still not fluent however that is one of my goals.
- My favorite nail polish is Russian Navy by OPI.
- I weighed eight pounds ten ounces when I was born (I was a fat and happy baby).
- My two favorite cities are New York City and Paris. I hope to live and work in NYC after I graduate from college.
1. What is the one thing you cannot live without?
My computer. I use it everyday for school work, writing blog posts, reading other blogs and expanding my audience.
2. Is there a person you cannot stand in the fashion industry?
3. Use a song to describe your personal style.
I am still discovering my style and if you asked me to describe my style in one word I could not, so the song that best describes my personal style is Waves by Mr. Probz because it is constantly changing.
4. Where do you want your blog to be in one-year time?
In one year, I want my audience on my blog to grow and I would like to be able to post more frequently if I can.
5. Which garment in your wardrobe do you treasure the most?
I have a cream, knit cardigan that I purchased when I was in New Orleans with my mother about two years ago. It is an absolute staple in my wardrobe and I probably wear it at least once a week.
6. If you could collaborate with a blogger, who would that be and on what project?
If I could collaborate with Leandra Medine on honestly anything, that would be amazing.
7. How do you spend your days when you are not blogging?
I am at school all week and I am also an intern for a sustainable bag company, Rising Tide Fair Trade, where I write their company blog. Also, I play tennis about three times a week.
8. If you could live on one beauty product for the rest of your life, what would that be?
Trish McEvoy high volume mascara.
9. Which is your favorite social media platform?
10. What’s on the top of your Christmas wishlist?
A new camera and of course, clothes and shoes.
Here are my ten questions:
- Is there a piece of jewelry that you always wear or has sentimental value to you?
- What is your dream job?
- If you had to change your hairstyle, what would you do to it?
- What is your favorite part about blogging?
- Where can you always count on finding inspiration?
- What is your favorite color combination?
- Who is your role model?
- If you had to move out of your country, where would you move to?
- What was your favorite clothing item as a child?
- What is your favorite fashion/beauty quote?